Tuesday, February 2, 2010

the beautiful moment..




to aya




the clouds looks white...
the blue sky keep attracting me..
as i walk all along the road alone today..
never really care bout other things that surronding me..
one moment.. i saw a beautiful rainbow..
it makes me stop walking..
as it makes me reminds about you..

my life isn't as hard as your life...
i have to be grateful with what i have now..
sometimes life suxx.. it makes me feel down..
it's a bullshit when others keep talking about
others with a bad intention..

aya.. u make us stronger..
as much as u are..
when u still alive...
aya.. u never show how hurt it is to be u..
to be the one that suffer a lot..
i wish to be stronger like u.. aya..

4 comments:

  1. uwaaa fara-chan!!! i miss aya~~~
    ape yg bt ko post psl beliau ala...mau jua la indu sma beliau..she makes me strong too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk la zam.. tetiba ak windu sma die n cte die..
    ak pon bt la psal die.. sdey2.. ak nk jd kuat mcm die.. gambarre masho zam chan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha sme la klo aku nk smangat idup misti tgk cte 2 huhuh ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha.. btol3..
    klo nk smngat kna tgk cte 2..
    bru ak de smngat... bkn nk poyo aa.
    tp.. mmmg btol kn kn..
    aya kito... sgt2 kuat smngat!!
    <33

    ReplyDelete